EU pet passport

  • Passport
  • Other
  • General veterinary care

If you travel abroad with your pet, it needs an EU pet passport. This passport is issued in conjunction with its identification. The vet enters in the passport the vaccinations that have been given and the treatments necessary for the time spent abroad, which must be shown in connection with travel regulations in the EU and other countries. You can obtain the passport from your vet.

© AniCura


Contact a veterinarian


An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded.