The AniCura AOI Centre is a highly specialized veterinary center located in the canton of Zug in central Switzerland. We specialize in radio-oncology, medical oncology and diagnostic imaging. Our highly qualified, efficient and customer-friendly services are appreciated by clients from all over Europe.
AniCura is a family of well-known veterinary clinics and practices for companion animals. The group includes more than 350 clinics and practices across Europe and treats over 3 million patients a year. Our center is equipped with state-of-art medical equipment including linear accelerator with IMRT technology (Varian), CT machine (GE BrigtSpeed), ultrasound (Philips), X-ray machine GE, and brand-new MRI machine (1.5 T Canon).
Internship in medical oncology
We are looking for a veterinarian with a good general knowledge of veterinary medicine, ideally someone that has completed a rotating internship, who wants to improve his/her skills in oncology, perhaps in view of a residency in Medical Oncology or in Internal Medicine.
The Anicura AOI center offers:
• A safe working environment where you can pursue your passion to help animals with the most advanced diagnostic and treatment technology.
• Theoretical and practical training in oncology under the supervision of Davide Berlato (double boarded in medical and radiation oncology).
• The benefits and career opportunities of the AniCura group.
• Rotating internship or at least one year of work experience in a veterinary clinic.
• Medium to high language level in English, German and French.
• High social competence and ability to work in a team
• Customer-, patient- and team-oriented attitude
The position is limited to one year. Are you interested or do you know someone who might be interested in this position? We look forward to hearing from you!
For further information and applications, please contact Davide Berlato or Andrea Sumova
Tel: 041 783 07 77